Interactive Heritage Game: The Forgotten Memoirs
Date: 9 July 2017
Time: 8.30am – 12.30am
Venue: George Town World Heritage Site
Registration Fees: RM 100 per team (2 to 4 people)
Registration Method: https://event.howei.
Social Media: fb.com/GeorgeTownCelebrations
A fun way to re-discover the often oversight hidden features and architectural details, as learn about the little told secrets and stories of George Town!
Form a team with your friends and families to experience the charms of George Town World Heritage Site on a lovely Sunday morning. This game enables you to stroll, explore or take the free CAT bus in completing the missions.
By the end of the game, you will be able to create new memories with George Town, and bring back the exclusive and special gift we prepared for you.
Registration Fee: RM100 per team (2 to 4 people)
Fees including T-shirts, game pack and souvenirs.
Duration : 4 hours to complete all routes 8.30-12.30
Suitable age: 6-99*
* Children under 14 is required to be accompanied with their legal guardians; Minors under 18 is required to have their parents consent.
Gathering Time: 8:30am, 9 July 2017
Gathering point: GTWHI office (118 Lebuh Acheh)
Players will report themselves at 8:30 to receive T-shirt and game pack.
Players will get their Route map + questions after a short briefing.
Players will walk along designated routes and to solve the questions and tasks given.
Player will receive their completion souvenir upon completing each route.
1. This is a walking game.To complete the game required of a total walking distance about 3.5 km. Kindly consider your fitness status before register.
2. Wear light and comfortable shirt and walkable shoes. T-shirt will be provided upon reporting.
3. Please Prepare drinking water. Bring a cap, sunscreen supplies or an umbrella if necessary.
4. Feel free to get yourself some snack or beverage while solving the quiz on the street. Do preparing some pocket money for that.
5. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants. However, you safety is depend on yourself. Be careful while you are on the road, use the zebra crossing when is available.