The George Town World Heritage Incorporated Internship Programme will provide a useful learning experience to interns, enhancing their academic knowledge with relevant work assignments and cultivating a new generation of heritage professionals. The intern will have practical onsite work opportunities and receive on-the-job training that can be applied to other employment settings.
1. The applicant must be at least 21 years old to apply.
2. The applicant must be available for no less than six (6) months.
3. The applicant has to be:
(a) currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme at the time of application; or
(b) recently graduated with a university degree (bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree) at a university or equivalent institution in the 12 months prior to commencing the assignment.
4. The applicant must have good communication skills in English and / or Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Tamil, as well as knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
Terms and Conditions
1. George Town World Heritage Incorporated will not remunerate interns.
2. The duration of the internship is six (6) months.
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
How to Apply
Fill in this Google Form, in which you would need to upload the following documents:
1. Photocopy of IC / Passport (cross out the document)
2. Academic certificate(s)
3. Resume (PDF, maximum two pages)
4. Personal statement (PDF, maximum two pages. Include why do you want to intern with GTWHI, how can you contribute, how will this internship benefit your future endeavours, and what do you hope to gain)